Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Telly doctors' reserved opinion

Anuj Saxena
(has done his MBBS and used to practice medicine)

Your stand on reservation

I am neither for it nor against it. But at the end of the day, merit should have been given relevant importance for people who work hard. I have gone through the agony of ‘will I, won’t I’ get a medical seat, so I think an individual’s hard work should be given importance.

Do you support the agitating students?
Yes, but things can be resolved more diplomatically and through dialogue. We are civilised enough to find solutions to problems in a less violent manner than what is currently being portrayed.

Your say on the police assault
That’s what a cop normally does, which is unnecessary and unwarranted. But I guess they must be having directions instruction from superiors.

Stepping into the doctors’ shoes
Probably join the protesters, but then again... you never know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?